About Me

My photo
HANUMANGARH, RAJASTHAN, India

Saturday 28 March 2020

Assessments

Can an associate send official emails to his / her manager's personal ID if the official mail network is down and there is a critical business need to send out the official emails?  
Yes 
No 

Answer: No


Is 'password 123' an acceptable password as per the password policy?  
Yes 
No

Answer: No


"AUP" stands for "Acceptable Use Policy".  Is this correct?  
Yes 
No 

Answer:Yes

I should raise necessary requests to install software's on my official PC.  Is this correct?  
Yes 
No

Answer:Yes


Can I reference client name in any document without the clients approval?  
Yes 
No 

Answer:No


My home manager has asked me to write my login credentials (User ID & password) and store it in a vault.  In case I am not available in office due to illness or other unavoidable reasons, the stored credentials might be shared with the other team members.  Is this allowed?  
Yes 
no

Answer:No


I always disapprove of my team members' downloading open source code from the internet.  Am I right?  
Yes 
No

Answer:Yes


If I find any software installed on my machine which I had not requested for, should I immediately report it to IT Team?  
Yes 
no

Answer:Yes


Can I post a query to a public forum and upload the Project code snippet where I am facing errors?  
Yes 
No 

Answer:No


Security is the responsibility of all associates and not just the Corporate Security team.  Is my understanding correct?  
Yes 
no

Answer:Yes


In case of critical business situations, is it ok to send non-sensitive work related emails to personal email IDs?  
Yes 
No 

Answer:No


Am I allowed to upload project specific documents to public internet file storage sites?  
Yes 
no

Answer:No


Can associates attempt to login into any application or system using some other person's login credentials if there is a critical business situation?  
Yes 
No

Answer:No


If network connection to a client network is unstable, can I save key client artifacts on my Company local desktop without sufficient approvals?  
Yes 
no

Answer:No


Is it ok to use another person's login credentials if the owner of the login credentials has explicitly approved and shared the credentials?  
Yes 
No 


Answer:No


Can I send project documents to my personal email ID so that I can work on them over the weekend from home?  
Yes 
no


Answer:No



If I get a call from the IT team asking for my credentials, is it okay to give it to them since they are the system administrators?  
Yes 
No

Answer:No


I am working on multiple client applications whose passwords are difficult to remember.  Can I save the passwords in a notepad?  
Yes 
no


Answer:No


Can associates share their user credentials (IDs and passwords) if they are asked to do so by their project manager or client or home manager?  
Yes 
No

Answer:No


Can I use internet access provided by customer for personal use (such as stock market trading etc.)?  
Yes 
no

Answer:No


I am going onsite to work on the XYZ client project.  Can I update my status on Facebook as "Going onsite with XYZ"?  
Yes 
No

Answer:No


Can work related items be uploaded to external sites or applications to get some help and improve productivity?  
Yes 
no


Answer:No


I am aware of Company and client security policies, so I need not waste my productive time in doing security training's like AUP every year.  Is my understanding correct?  
Yes 
No 

Answer:No


Is password sharing considered a security violation even if associates have not attempted to login using the shared passwords?  
Yes 
no


Answer:Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Export contact from Justdial

  Extract Data From JustDial using Selenium Let us see how to extract data from Justdial using Selenium and Python. Justdial is a company th...